Friday, May 27, 2011

I hate...

sitting at home all day. I hate that I have to wait until the Fall to go back to college and I'm not even sure that will happen. I hate not having a job and not being able to find one right this second. I feel so... unproductive. When people ask me what I've been up to and I say "nothing", I mean it.

My days consist of dinking around on the computer, washing some dishes, doing some laundry, cooking dinner for my family, designing buttons, and every once in a while write a blog post. Like right now. The weather hasn't been cooperating with my desire to sit outside and read a book, work in the garden, or even just watch my cats try to catch some birds. It's been raining, storming, some small amount of tornado-activity... I guess the bright side is I haven't had to water my vegetables in around a week.

I feel better now after letting that all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment